Your paid registration reserves your seat in class and is 100%-guaranteed not to be canceled for low enrollment. We will need to cancel a class only in the event of a natural disaster or weather emergency. By registering for your class, you agree to the following policies:
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately following your registration that contains a link to your receipt and important course information.
- You must contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive this email AFTER checking your junk / spam mail folder (especially for Hotmail, Yahoo, and most corporate email accounts).
- Students are allowed one (1) rescheduling at no additional charge when requested at least 72 hours prior to the class start time.
- If there is less than 72 hours’ notice to reschedule before the class start time, a late rescheduling fee will apply. All courses must be rescheduled within 60 days of the original class date with a maximum of two (2) rescheduled classes.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL – Course fees will NOT be refunded. You will be refunded any optional materials added-on during registration if they have not already been shipped or received, less a 10% restock fee. eBooks are not returnable or refundable.
- Blended learning courses are not refundable under any circumstances, including, but not limited to, not having appropriate computer equipment / software capable of running the program or intermittent system outages on part of the AHA.
- If you miss your class, you have up to 7 days to reschedule to another section. Appropriate late rescheduling fees apply. You will forfeit your class registration fee if you do not reschedule your course within 7 days of the original class.
- You must be on-time for class, as we cannot delay our class start time to accommodate late arrivals. Arriving late for class will require rescheduling, and the appropriate late rescheduling fee will apply.
The above policy applies to any class registration processed through our system, whether online or in-person. By registering for your course, you agree to these terms. The terms are non-modifiable and non-negotiable once your registration has been processed.